Chuck Scarborough, WNBC-TV’s anchorman on the 6 p.m. news, has written a novel called “After-Shock.” The story involves an earthquake that hits New York. Scarborough got the idea while working on a series of reports on the devastation that an earthquake would bring about here. The novel is due from Crown in May and will be excerpted in the March issue of Good Housekeeping.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania