Chuck Scarborough, WNBC-TV’s anchorman on the 6 p.m. news, has written a novel called “After-Shock.” The story involves an earthquake that hits New York. Scarborough got the idea while working on a series of reports on the devastation that an earthquake would bring about here. The novel is due from Crown in May and will be excerpted in the March issue of Good Housekeeping.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California