Mark Biviano, who joined WQAL-FM in 1985, stepped out as v.p. and general manager in a “classic philosophical difference” with George Sesson, president of the Connecticut-based WIN Communications, who named Dave Urbach, WJMO-FM general sales manager, to the WQAL post.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London