Mark Biviano, who joined WQAL-FM in 1985, stepped out as v.p. and general manager in a “classic philosophical difference” with George Sesson, president of the Connecticut-based WIN Communications, who named Dave Urbach, WJMO-FM general sales manager, to the WQAL post.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California