Turner Broadcasting System Inc. reported its first annual net profit since 1985. The Atlanta-based company reported net income of $4.6 million for the year ended Dec. 31, considerably better than last year’s loss of $70.7 million. Operating profit for the year declined 12.5% to $55.5 million from $63.5 million. For the fourth quarter, Turner reported net income of $7.3 million, compared to a loss of $110.9 million last year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut