Time Warner Inc. ported a year-end net loss of $227 million on revenues of $11,517 billion, representing a loss of $13.67 per share after preferred dividends versus a loss of $17.29 for the same period a year ago. The company said that due to interest expense and the accounting treatment associated with the amortization of the purchase of Warner Communications, it reported a fourth-quarter net loss of $34 million on revenues of $3,291 billion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut