Sony Corp. closed out the nine months with a 13% rise in net profits to $750 million from $663.9 million. Net profits for the quarter gained 20% to $368.24 million from $307.8 million. Operating profits for the nine months were up 18% to $1.91 billion from $1.62 billion. For the quarter, operating profits fell 10% to $698 million from $779.4 million.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York