Sony Corp. closed out the nine months with a 13% rise in net profits to $750 million from $663.9 million. Net profits for the quarter gained 20% to $368.24 million from $307.8 million. Operating profits for the nine months were up 18% to $1.91 billion from $1.62 billion. For the quarter, operating profits fell 10% to $698 million from $779.4 million.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania