Sony Corp. closed out the nine months with a 13% rise in net profits to $750 million from $663.9 million. Net profits for the quarter gained 20% to $368.24 million from $307.8 million. Operating profits for the nine months were up 18% to $1.91 billion from $1.62 billion. For the quarter, operating profits fell 10% to $698 million from $779.4 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut