Personics Corp. of Redwood City has filed for bankruptcy protection after running short of cash in its efforts to introduce customized audiotaping in record stores. The company, launched with more than $27 million invested by Time Warner and Robert Bass, failed to complete a new round of financing last month. But Federal Court filing said new funding is still anticipated and listed an excess of assets ($8.2 million) over liabilities ($7.3 million).
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California