For the nine months ended Nov. 30, Orion Pictures showed a loss of $14.9 million (78¢ a share) versus a profit of $8.46 million (37¢). For the third quarter, the company showed a loss of $15.61 million (75¢) against last year’s profit of $1.76 million (8¢). The results prompted Standard & Poor’s to downgrade the company’s $265 million debt, dropping subordinated debt to a CCC-plus from B-minus.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California