British media magnate Robert Maxwell last week confirmed intentions to sell his 12% stake in France’s leading private tv network TF1, rekindling speculation that a shareholder shakeup could be coming. Maxwell first announced that he wanted to pull out of TF1 back on Oct. 3. The move was seen as being part of a regrouping in the face of Maxwell Communication Corp.’s heavy debt commitments.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California