British media magnate Robert Maxwell last week confirmed intentions to sell his 12% stake in France’s leading private tv network TF1, rekindling speculation that a shareholder shakeup could be coming. Maxwell first announced that he wanted to pull out of TF1 back on Oct. 3. The move was seen as being part of a regrouping in the face of Maxwell Communication Corp.’s heavy debt commitments.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut