British media magnate Robert Maxwell last week confirmed intentions to sell his 12% stake in France’s leading private tv network TF1, rekindling speculation that a shareholder shakeup could be coming. Maxwell first announced that he wanted to pull out of TF1 back on Oct. 3. The move was seen as being part of a regrouping in the face of Maxwell Communication Corp.’s heavy debt commitments.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California