Belgian pay-tv channel Canal Plus Communaute francaise de Belgique, which has more than 40,000 subscribers in the French-speaking part of the country, confirmed it plans to launch pay-tv in Flanders and The Netherlands in 1992. Canal Plus France and Groupe Defi, both shareholders of Canal Plus Belgique, will be involved.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut