BMG Music Publishing has entered into its first joint venture deal in the U.S., with its Nashville division inking a pact with publisher/producer/engineer Jim Malloy and producer/songwriter David Malloy. New company, to be known as Jim and David Music (ASCAP) and Malloy Boys Music (BMI), will set up an indie office in Nashville and include a recording studio. The Malloys are scheduled to produce 10 acts for various major labels and plan to sign writers.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut