Maryland-based toy maker Kids on the Block Inc. has sued pop group New Kids on the Block in New York Federal Court, charging that the singers are infringing on their copyright. Kids on the Block, which makes puppets used in plays to teach children about disabilities, has been incorporated since 1978. Columbia Records and New Kids spokesmen had no comment.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California