Maryland-based toy maker Kids on the Block Inc. has sued pop group New Kids on the Block in New York Federal Court, charging that the singers are infringing on their copyright. Kids on the Block, which makes puppets used in plays to teach children about disabilities, has been incorporated since 1978. Columbia Records and New Kids spokesmen had no comment.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut