Maryland-based toy maker Kids on the Block Inc. has sued pop group New Kids on the Block in New York Federal Court, charging that the singers are infringing on their copyright. Kids on the Block, which makes puppets used in plays to teach children about disabilities, has been incorporated since 1978. Columbia Records and New Kids spokesmen had no comment.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California