Budget video supplier Starmaker Entertainment will enter the audio business with a line of CDs and audiocassettes, priced under $7. First releases are due this summer. Licensors, artists and titles were not disclosed. The line will feature oldies, classical, jazz and rock, according to prexy Ken Palmer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut