Paramount has gotten rid of two popular New York publicists, much to the chagrin of reporters and critics. Lloyd Ibert, director of national publicity, and Bill Kenly, senior publicist, have been moved out. A spokesperson attributed the move to “ongoing consolidation by the company… cost management.” A secretary was also a casualty. There are 11 people left in the N.Y. office, said the spokesperson.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California