Paramount has gotten rid of two popular New York publicists, much to the chagrin of reporters and critics. Lloyd Ibert, director of national publicity, and Bill Kenly, senior publicist, have been moved out. A spokesperson attributed the move to “ongoing consolidation by the company… cost management.” A secretary was also a casualty. There are 11 people left in the N.Y. office, said the spokesperson.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California