Unlike most actors, Jonathan Pryce not only reads the reviews, he admits it. At a Drama League luncheon last week Pryce, who plays that sensational sleaze the Engineer in “Miss Saigon,” read aloud Michael Feingold’s scorching Village Voice review of the show – including the part where he described the Engineer as being played by “a scrawny, balding Welshman.” When he read the review to his wife, Pryce reported to the completely won-over crowd, she exclaimed, “I didn’t know you were Welsh.” During the event, Stephen Sondheim, Neil Simon and Stockard Channing were honored for their achievements in the theater.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut