Salt Lake City police have decided not to file criminal negligence charges in connection with the death of three teenagers crushed at a Jan. 18 concert of recording artists AC/DC. The deaths are being blamed on the practice of general admission or festival seating, which caused fans near the front of the stage to be trampled when AC/DC took the stage.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London