Salt Lake City police have decided not to file criminal negligence charges in connection with the death of three teenagers crushed at a Jan. 18 concert of recording artists AC/DC. The deaths are being blamed on the practice of general admission or festival seating, which caused fans near the front of the stage to be trampled when AC/DC took the stage.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California