Salt Lake City police have decided not to file criminal negligence charges in connection with the death of three teenagers crushed at a Jan. 18 concert of recording artists AC/DC. The deaths are being blamed on the practice of general admission or festival seating, which caused fans near the front of the stage to be trampled when AC/DC took the stage.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut