MGM may be experiencing a cash crisis, but bosses Giancarlo Parretti and Yoram Globus were in London last week browsing around pricey office buildings in the Docklands, a onetime slum that’s been redeveloped. They’re looking for new quarters since putting Pathe House up for sale. They’re also awaiting registry office approval before renaming the Cannon circuit Metro Goldwyn Mayer Cinemas.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California