MGM may be experiencing a cash crisis, but bosses Giancarlo Parretti and Yoram Globus were in London last week browsing around pricey office buildings in the Docklands, a onetime slum that’s been redeveloped. They’re looking for new quarters since putting Pathe House up for sale. They’re also awaiting registry office approval before renaming the Cannon circuit Metro Goldwyn Mayer Cinemas.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California