It’s Joy to the world of theater, Joie to the world of film. Actress Joie Lee, who’s the sister of Spike and regular in his films, stars in Broadway’s “Mule Bone.” Her flick fans might not have known it, since she’s listed in the cast as Joy. A spokeswoman said her equity name is Joy, while her SAG stage name is Joie (pronounced “Jwaa”). Either way, she was overjoied to make her B’way bow last week.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut