Whitney Houston’s brother Michael has filed assault charges against two men who allegedly attacked him April 20 in Lexington, Ky., and the singer herself has filed a civil lawsuit charging the men with defamation, invasion of privacy, assault and battery. Suits maintain that the men directed racial epithets at the singer and her brother outside their Lexington hotel before attacking Michael. Previously, the two men sued the vocalist for assault and terroristic threatening (VARIETY, April 29).
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London