Whitney Houston’s brother Michael has filed assault charges against two men who allegedly attacked him April 20 in Lexington, Ky., and the singer herself has filed a civil lawsuit charging the men with defamation, invasion of privacy, assault and battery. Suits maintain that the men directed racial epithets at the singer and her brother outside their Lexington hotel before attacking Michael. Previously, the two men sued the vocalist for assault and terroristic threatening (VARIETY, April 29).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut