Whitney Houston’s brother Michael has filed assault charges against two men who allegedly attacked him April 20 in Lexington, Ky., and the singer herself has filed a civil lawsuit charging the men with defamation, invasion of privacy, assault and battery. Suits maintain that the men directed racial epithets at the singer and her brother outside their Lexington hotel before attacking Michael. Previously, the two men sued the vocalist for assault and terroristic threatening (VARIETY, April 29).
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California