Lee Iacocca, chairman of the board of Giancarlo Parretti’s MGM-Pathe? It could have happened. Shortly after Parretti got the studio, he met with the Chrysler chief and asked him to go on the board. Buzz hears Iacocca was seriously considering it, but then thought better of it. Meanwhile, Parretti has been boasting that Frank Mancuso will be taking the job of chairman of UA. Most think this isn’t true, and would be a crazy career move for Mancuso. It would also undermine his lawsuit against former employer Paramount, from which he stands to gain $45 million.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania