Hard rock group Cinderella has postponed the remainder of its European tour, citing increased tension in the Persian Gulf and security concerns. Group returned to the U.S. after its Jan. 20 performance at London’s Hammersmith Odeon. British leg was completed, but shows skedded for Germany, Italy, France and Sweden have been postponed until August. Cinderella’s U.S. tour still is slated to begin in March.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California