In a minor upheaval at RCA/Columbia Pictures Video’s N.Y. headquarters, senior v.p. Jim Tauber is leaving to become president/CEO of Propaganda, which did “Wild At Heart.” Tauber, who stamped RCA/Colpix as one of video’s most aggressive acquirers of films, is likely to be succeeded by his deputy, Gina Resnick. Until the dust settles, some acquisition deals are one hold, moans one sales agent.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut