The BBC and Home Box Office are forming an alliance to shoot a telepic on the Persian Gulf crisis. BBC drama head Mark Shivas said Rob Ritchie is penning the script, and the precise timespan to be dramatized had not been decided. HBO “is very keen on it, and so are we,” said Shivas, adding that a spring shoot was targeted.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut