The Buzz at Disney is that “Billy Bathgate,” the $45 million Dustin Hoffman epic, may get shoved off until fall, thanks to reshoots. Meanwhile, Disney seems about to give up on another project, “Evita,” which was once tabbed as a Madonna vehicle. Disney still likes Madonna, but didn’t care for the Evita budget. Madonna has had a series of setbacks in trying to translate her musical following into a movie vehicle.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut