Capitol Records has reskedded release of Paul McCartney’s “Unplugged: The Offiicial Bootleg” disk for June 4. Collection features acoustic versions of various McCartney-penned Beatles tunes, solo numbers and cover versions, most of which were aired on MTV’s “Unplugged” program last month.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut