UIP and Warners were the leading distributors in Belgium in 1990, with 24.69% and 21.17%, respectively, of an overall turnover of 846 million francs (approximately $26.4 million). Warners advanced, and UIP lost some ground. Columbia is third with 11.06%, but it is remarkable to note that Independent Films, distributor of “Wild At Heart,” is No. 4 ahead of Fox; also topping Fox is the leading Belgian independent distributor.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California