UIP and Warners were the leading distributors in Belgium in 1990, with 24.69% and 21.17%, respectively, of an overall turnover of 846 million francs (approximately $26.4 million). Warners advanced, and UIP lost some ground. Columbia is third with 11.06%, but it is remarkable to note that Independent Films, distributor of “Wild At Heart,” is No. 4 ahead of Fox; also topping Fox is the leading Belgian independent distributor.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California