While Brandon Tartikoff ran NBC Entertainment, he was a whiz at primetime series and longform movies like “Fatal Vision” and “Roe Vs. Wade.” His theatrical resume? Not so good. Anyone remember these NBC productions: “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark,” “Who’s Harry Crumb?” “Tapeheads,” “Square Dance” and “Satisfaction”?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut