An electrical fire Feb. 19 damaged the 15th floor of Actors’ Equity’s New York headquarters. Equity spokeswoman Helene Feldman said most of the business reps’ offices were wiped out, and added that there was also heavy smoke damage to the 16th floor executive offices. Feldman said no irreplaceable records were lost and that staffers were doubling up in undamaged offices. “We are functioning,” Feldman said.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California