An electrical fire Feb. 19 damaged the 15th floor of Actors’ Equity’s New York headquarters. Equity spokeswoman Helene Feldman said most of the business reps’ offices were wiped out, and added that there was also heavy smoke damage to the 16th floor executive offices. Feldman said no irreplaceable records were lost and that staffers were doubling up in undamaged offices. “We are functioning,” Feldman said.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut