An electrical fire Feb. 19 damaged the 15th floor of Actors’ Equity’s New York headquarters. Equity spokeswoman Helene Feldman said most of the business reps’ offices were wiped out, and added that there was also heavy smoke damage to the 16th floor executive offices. Feldman said no irreplaceable records were lost and that staffers were doubling up in undamaged offices. “We are functioning,” Feldman said.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California