The Will Rogers Institute announced that the vid release of “Navy Seals” will initiate a collaborative effort between Will Rogers Public Service Announcements and Orion Home Video. The Charlie Sheen-starrer, set to hit stores Jan. 31, will feature a PSA titled “Preparing For Emergencies” starring Sheen. The announcements, produced by the institute for the last 13 years, tackle safety issues and disease prevention.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California