The Will Rogers Institute announced that the vid release of “Navy Seals” will initiate a collaborative effort between Will Rogers Public Service Announcements and Orion Home Video. The Charlie Sheen-starrer, set to hit stores Jan. 31, will feature a PSA titled “Preparing For Emergencies” starring Sheen. The announcements, produced by the institute for the last 13 years, tackle safety issues and disease prevention.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut