American Video Entertainment filed suit in San Francisco Federal Court against Nintendo of America Inc. and parent, Nintendo of Japan, alleging violation of U.S. antitrust laws. The suit claims Nintendo ran afoul of the law by using a lockout system on its videogame consoles that prevents unauthorized software from being played on them.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California