American Video Entertainment filed suit in San Francisco Federal Court against Nintendo of America Inc. and parent, Nintendo of Japan, alleging violation of U.S. antitrust laws. The suit claims Nintendo ran afoul of the law by using a lockout system on its videogame consoles that prevents unauthorized software from being played on them.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London