American Video Entertainment filed suit in San Francisco Federal Court against Nintendo of America Inc. and parent, Nintendo of Japan, alleging violation of U.S. antitrust laws. The suit claims Nintendo ran afoul of the law by using a lockout system on its videogame consoles that prevents unauthorized software from being played on them.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut