Golden Globe nominee Cynthia Gibb (1993’s CBS telepic “Gypsy”) has been tapped for two pilots: a series regular role on the WB’s one-hour drama “The Learning Curve,” and a recurring role in indie filmmaker Greg Araki’s MTV pilot “This Is How the World Ends.” Gibb is repped by Innovative and managers Scott Hart and Herb Nanas at Moress, Nanas, Hart.Newcomer Bret Roberts is also set for a recurring role on “This Is How the World Ends.” He’s repped by Don Buchwald & Associates and managed by David Sweeney and Neil Koenigsberg.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California