Amy McCombs, KRON-TV president and general manager, has been appointed president/CEO of parent company Chronicle Broadcasting Co., replacing Frances A. Martin III, who after 12 years as president/CEO exits the Chronicle Publishing Co. subsid Monday to become a principal in newly formed venture U.S. Media Group. McCombs retains her title as head of the NBC affiliate in San Francisco she joined in April 1988.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California