Amy McCombs, KRON-TV president and general manager, has been appointed president/CEO of parent company Chronicle Broadcasting Co., replacing Frances A. Martin III, who after 12 years as president/CEO exits the Chronicle Publishing Co. subsid Monday to become a principal in newly formed venture U.S. Media Group. McCombs retains her title as head of the NBC affiliate in San Francisco she joined in April 1988.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York