Amy McCombs, KRON-TV president and general manager, has been appointed president/CEO of parent company Chronicle Broadcasting Co., replacing Frances A. Martin III, who after 12 years as president/CEO exits the Chronicle Publishing Co. subsid Monday to become a principal in newly formed venture U.S. Media Group. McCombs retains her title as head of the NBC affiliate in San Francisco she joined in April 1988.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut