Amy McCombs, KRON-TV president and general manager, has been appointed president/CEO of parent company Chronicle Broadcasting Co., replacing Frances A. Martin III, who after 12 years as president/CEO exits the Chronicle Publishing Co. subsid Monday to become a principal in newly formed venture U.S. Media Group. McCombs retains her title as head of the NBC affiliate in San Francisco she joined in April 1988.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California