Amy McCombs, KRON-TV president and general manager, has been appointed president/CEO of parent company Chronicle Broadcasting Co., replacing Frances A. Martin III, who after 12 years as president/CEO exits the Chronicle Publishing Co. subsid Monday to become a principal in newly formed venture U.S. Media Group. McCombs retains her title as head of the NBC affiliate in San Francisco she joined in April 1988.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania